Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas. =)


 
Going off the usual emo writings for awhile. I thought to just write about whatever I felt like today.

Christmas has always been the best part of winters for me. I LOVE it. I like going out, seeing sparkly decorations and baking stuff. My sister, on the other hand, will slump on her ass till 12 noon and then eat carbs while watching western classics the rest of the day. Needless to say, I join her after baking Stuff.

But this time I have compiled a list of things that I would kill myself to miss out on us doing on Christmas this year. (yes, I’m going to make my sister move)
 


Check it out:

TOP 5 THINGS TO DO ON CHRISTMAS

1) First setting our priorities straight, buy Santa hats and wear 
them the whole day.
2) Bake an awesome cake. And put sprinkles on it. A LOT
of sprinkles.
3) Sing carols instead of Lilly Aleen and Cee Lo Green. :P
4) Dazzle up this blog with a Christmas inspired theme, along 
with our Facebook and Twitter DPs.
5) At the end of the day, go for a walk, take pictures of the 
wasted city and show the world how pathetic after party mess looks like. FUN.

And…….that’s it!

P.S- I know you want a Santa hat too. Don’t deny it.

Oh, yeah! And...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment